To provide a high quality brand and design services for Pride Glasgow 2019.
Outline of tasks and activities to be undertaken
- Creating and supporting a unique brand for Pride Glasgow 2019
- Creating graphics for marketing material and other resources as required
- Providing web design services for Pride Glasgow 2019
Location and commitment
Working from home at hours to suit the volunteer, while recognizing the demanding needs of the event, working with stakeholders whose main office hours are M-F 9-5, and volunteers who have varied availability.
Most meetings and engagements will take place in and around Glasgow, so the volunteer should be within reasonable distance to avoid excessive expenses.
Hours of commitment will vary according to current priorities, but generally will be around 2 hours per week. Additional hours may be required as necessary for the successful performance of the job, particularly while the Festival is running. The candidate should feel comfortable with volunteering this much time and energy.
This is a voluntary role with no remuneration. Reasonable out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
How it fits together
This role makes sure that PG19’s brand is consistent and effective.
Skills and experience
- With excellent communication skills you will have the ability to establish robust partnership and working relationships and a strong commitment to quality and excellence.
- A commitment to Pride Glasgow’s mission, vision and values
- Energy, motivation and drive
- Reasonable free time to dedicate to the role
- Graphics, design or branding experience
- Networks and contacts within Glasgow and beyond
- Graphic design qualification