To ensure robust financial administration for Pride Glasgow 2019.
Outline of tasks and activities to be undertaken
- Providing MI to the EMT regarding outstanding invoices to be chased
- To advise the EMT and Festival Manager on ATD figures vs Forecast
Location and commitment
Working from home at hours to suit the volunteer, while recognizing the demanding needs of the event, working with stakeholders whose main office hours are M-F 9-5, and volunteers who have varied availability.
Most meetings and engagements will take place in and around Glasgow, so the volunteer should be within reasonable distance to avoid excessive expenses.
Hours of commitment will vary according to current priorities, but generally will be around 2 hours per week. Additional hours may be required as necessary for the successful performance of the job, particularly while the Festival is running. The candidate should feel comfortable with volunteering this much time and energy.
This is a voluntary role with no remuneration. Reasonable out of pocket expenses will be reimbursed.
How it fits together
This role ensures that the event delivered is representative of Pride’s wishes.
Skills and experience
- With excellent communication skills you will have the ability to establish robust partnership and working relationships and a strong commitment to quality and excellence.
- A commitment to Pride Glasgow’s mission, vision and values
- Energy, motivation and drive
- Reasonable free time to dedicate to the role
- Networks and contacts within Glasgow and beyond
- Financial/accountancy experience or qualifications